Saturday, 1 September 2012

Vegan Tacos

My Friend Vanessa Gave Me Some Tortillas To Tryout
 I Have Never Made Tacos Before,But I Wanted To Try To See What I Can Do, And This Is What I Did

I Cook Some Black Beans And Mixed Them With 1 Teaspoon Of Black Pepper, And Hearbmare And
Mixed Them In A Food Processor With 1 Half Of An Onion And 2 Table Spones Of Organic Peanut
Butter.



Then I Fried Them With Pasta Sauce, Mix With Chile Powder, With Just A Small Mount Of Coconut Oil 

Then Added Some Organic Lettuce And Small Tomatoes That Vanessa Gave Me With Some Added Vegan Cheese I Put Them In The Microwave To Melt And Make Them Hot They Were Very Good And Filling , One Broke Apart Because I Think I Added To Much Black Bean Filling, But They Were Very Good, ( THANK YOU VANESSA )I Will Be Buying Them When You Get More In The Store

No comments:

Post a Comment